Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy 4th of July!


Wishing all of you (all 6 of you that read my blog) a Happy 4th of July!


I talked to Jim today. He is recuperating in Grand Island and has many family members around to support and care for him.


We are excited as we head to the Portland airport tomorrow morning to pick up our oldest daughter, Melissa, her husband Justin and our 7 month old grandson, Cale!
This is their first visit to Oregon.
Friday, Brad is flying in to surprise his sister.
This will be the first time we have all been together in over a year, and the first time since Cale was born!

As Grandma, I am hoping for a BIG photo opt!

Grandma...
I am still getting used to that name for myself.

More later...

AKA ... DWNTWN

1 comment:

Jack said...

Julie,
We got to take Jim from Colorado to North Platte. He was in good spirits but very very sore and uncomfortable.
Send the rain here please!
jack