I haven't a clue where to begin.
It's been nearly 4 weeks since I have posted a blog.
So much has happened.
There is so much to reflect on and even more that I want to share.
But for now it will have to be short and sweet.
Sunday night... 10:45pm.
The house is the cleanest it has been in months in anticipation of Matt's arrival tomorrow.
It is fairly quiet now. Everyone has gone to bed except for me. I can hear the quiet hum of the dishwasher in the kitchen.
It is rare that our house is quiet. It is a nice change, but somehow odd and perhaps even abnormal.
Abnormal for us.
For those two of you (maybe three) that actually read this... Thanks.
Thanks for being patient waiting for me to blog.
Thanks for understanding I don't get the time to write as often as my heart desires.
And Thanks for listening, accepting, and loving me.
Good Night.
TWO THOUGHTS ON WISDOM.
2 years ago

1 comment:
Hey Jules! Good to see you back. I missed you.
love
jack
Post a Comment