Saturday, March 22, 2008

Grandma and me!

I have missed blogging.
When I blog I take time to reflect.
When I reflect I take time for myself.
I haven't had time lately for blogging, reflecting or myself.

But I am tired of trying to squeeze 'time' into my schedule.
So tonight, I have decided to steal these 10 minutes to share a joy in my life.

On my recent trip to Kansas I made time to see my grandma.
Zelma Ranney is 94 years young.
There are many stories I would love to tell about grandma, but these stories will have to wait.
For now I just want to share a photo and let you know that she is hoping to get out of the care facility and to get back home soon. She recently broke her 'good' shoulder and they won't let her go home until she can walk with a cane.


She would tell you she can get along just fine with her walker and doesn't know why she has to walk with a cane.
In her next breath she proclaimed to everyone in ear shot, "you know, they can't keep me here!"

My prayer is she will be well enough to go home next week.

Grandma... I love you!

No comments: