Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sister trip

Early this morning my sister and I headed for San Francisco.


We've haven't been away for a weekend in quite some time.
We both looked forward to this weekend.
We left PDX on separate airlines about 10 minutes apart.
Her plane was just a bit late so we landed in Oakland about the same time.


We left gray, rainy Oregon and landed in clear, sunny California!
We have enjoyed the mass transit travel and an opportunity to see some site we haven't been to before.


I have never taken a guided tour before en mass with 70 other people.
It just isn't my 'cup-o-tea'.
But Chris arranged for this in her effort to acquire Continuing Education Credits. So I tagged along... Again!


The bus let us get out for photo ops at 2 places; Golden Gate Bridge & Twin Peaks.
I was glad because it was an absolutely gorgeous day!


I even took the Golden Frau along for the view!
Tonight we had an amazing dinner at Lou's restaurant and Blues bar.


The music was awesome and the food was amazing!


and the best part was the drinks were big & cheap!

It was a great day and I look forward to exploring more tomorrow and seeing where my feet will carry me.


Post From DWNTWN's iPhone

Location:Commercial St,San Francisco,United States

1 comment:

Jeff Brown said...

I'm glad you're having a good time! Enjoy!
Love you!