Our assignment was to choose a theme, photograph our theme, and present it to the group for critique.
My biggest challenge was narrowing down my option of themes.
Tonight was 'shit or get off the pot' time.
I'm not sure I am happy with my theme and final project. But it's done.
I don't think the photographs are my best work.
But overall, it should pass.

I went with many of the fire hydrant photos I took throughout the past couple of weeks.
They speak to me in strange ways.
Each one stands alone, but seems to have a personality and a story that needs to be told.
Not unlike people.
So tomorrow is the big morning, the unveiling of the strange and weird way my mind works.
If no one likes my photos, that would be easier to take than if there is criticism surrounding my theme/thoughts.
But I will put myself and my work out there and see what happens.
After all, I have nothing to lose.
-- Post From DWNTWN's iPhone

1 comment:
I think it's original and inventive!
Post a Comment