
We've spent the last 5 days in celebration and on vacation with a dear friend.

I imagine some might think it odd to have another person along on your anniversary, but we have enjoyed it.
I guess the biggest reason why we have embraced having another person along is that since moving out to Oregon Jeff and I only have each other. We don't have other friends to go out with. We spend all of our time together. Having a friend come visit and help us celebrate has been wonderful!

We arranged to take Charlie flying. He is a former pilot and we thought this would be a fun surprise for him. And...Since we have a good friend who runs a flight school, we were able to pull some strings.

We went flying. We went cruising on the Puget sound. We had a plethora of delicious food and drink. But most of all we had great conversations with dear friends and family.

I hate to see it come to an end.
Anyone else ready for a visit to the Great Northwest?
The Guest room is ready!

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys!!!
Love
jack
Julie,
Happy Anniversary!!! So, so wonderful! I do love ya, thanks for keeping up with my blogs, ie: my life :) Regarding your other blog about schedules, what say we be really spontaneous and schedule a time to talk on our calendars? :)
Post a Comment