Thursday, May 01, 2008

May Day ... another year later

All day long I have been meaning to stop and buy myself some flowers in honor of the first day of May.
I went to the store, but didn't get any flowers.
I wanted to blog about May Day and now it is late and I am tired.

I read my blog from last May (2007) and found all the same thoughts were still rolling around in my head except for the last part, "Maybe next year I will have flowers I can cut and share with my neighbors."

Well I am sad to say I don't.

This past month has brought about some unexpected appointments and medical issues I didn't anticipate having to handle which has prevented me from having the time or energy to garden.

So once again in 2008 I have to say, "Maybe next year I will have flowers I can cut and share with my neighbors."

1 comment:

Jack said...

Down Town, Happy May 2nd. We are in the middle of a spring blizzard. Schools and Interstate closed, 55 degrees tomorrow.

I hope your un-expected stuff isn't to troublesome.

Love all over you!

jack