Thursday, May 13, 2010

My favorite place

Today I find myself enjoying some beach time at my favorite pub, Pelican.





It's been a busy, hectic, crazy month of activities, travel, celebrations, along with the usual household tasks & chores.
Yesterday, and today both, brought me to the coast as I work to make a nice wedding gift for Chris & Sarah.
After much thought, consideration, and numerous nixed ideas we settled on blowing a float for them.



Yesterday I blew the glass float, today I picked it up after it cooled overnight.
It is beautiful. It turned out almost exactly as I hoped and imagined in my mind.
I hope they like it.

Naturally being at the coast on a gorgeous, sunny day.... Heading to Pelican was a must.

I need my beach time and ocean breezes especially since I am heading to the desert of Vegas for 4 days.



It's all good!


-- Post From DWNTWN's iPhone

1 comment:

Juline said...

You made the float?! I love it!