Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rocks from Rockaway

The retreat is going well.
I am glad I am here.
Today we had an hour or so to walk the beach.
I went in spite of the rain.
I found a few more treasure and inspiration.





While you cant tell from the the picture. One of the heart shaped rocks is red!

We have more work to do tonight. And I am looking forward to it.

The only downside of today is I have a low front passenger tire and there is no place to get air in Rockaway Beach. Girabaldi is the closest gas station.
:-(


For Good Luck!

-- Post From DWNTWN's iPhone

1 comment:

Jack said...

Hi Julie,

I enjoy your blogging. I have been very lax in my own.

HG has started, I am working staff at Ft Rob this year. Last time I worked HG1 was 1993. here will be 58 all together, I hope my introverted nature doesn't explode!

Enjoy the Spring!

jack