Sunday, November 21, 2010

ADYC Day 2

Well its been 18+ hours since I crawled off of the top bunk. I just crawled back up and am hoping for a lights out soon.
But in the meantime I thought I would quickly reflect on the days events.
It began with a beautiful sunrise


And ended with an even more gorgeous sunset.


In between there was much song, dance and prayer.
Both Caroline and Jacquie made it up on stage in front of the 600 or so young Catholics.


Caroline as she helped with opening prayer.


And Jax for a competition to spell the word Magisterium; one of the 3 pillars of the Church.

The closing prayer service was quite moving and so was my opportunity to lead some small group sharing.
I do miss youth ministry.

Just a half a day tomorrow lies ahead.
But it will be a very long half day beginning with Breakfast outside in the bitter cold.



It's supposed to be even colder than this morning.
Yikes!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: