It's almost midnight.
Everyone is asleep and I should be as well.
But once again I am trying to quiet my mind and my thoughts enough to rest and eventually fall asleep.
Our time in Kearney has been full of family and friends.
And still our time here doesn't feel finished,
yet we have to leave in 10 short hours.
I have thoroughly loved watching my girls (sisters) interact and get reacquainted.
It has been an absolute joy!
And while I am so grateful we made this trip, and wish we could stay longer...
it is time to leave.
After all there is another sister to see waiting patiently in Kansas City!
And Mel & Bud need their lives back.
4 extra women in the house for 5 days is enough for any son-in-law to have to endure.
I just hope the extra eyes and hands caring for the rambunctious boys, cooking, gardening, and folding laundry has offset all the estrogen!
I have a terrific son-in-law to endure all of us!
I am also thankful for the time Miechelle and I had helping Matt make his rental house into a home.
Taking on a project like this gave her and I some time together we wouldn't have had otherwise and I hope also gave Matt a sense of a space that is now his.
Here is the Before...
And the After...
Spending time in Kearney is comfortable.
It's home.
And we have more homes to visit!
I am glad this Adventure Trek 2010 continues!
And big thank you to my dear friend for sharing the last of the beers over some good conversation while watching the fireflies light up the evening sky.
-- Post From DWNTWN's iPhone
THE MOST BASIC OF THOUGHTS ABOUT GOD
5 weeks ago

1 comment:
sorry for taking you away from that... even though you can try and deny it, it is clearly still the biggest mistake I've made.
thanks for following me away.
Love you!
Jeff
Post a Comment