Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So much to say...!

I have so much to say...
Yikes!
And so little time!!

Our Adventure Trek 2010 has been incredible!

I would love to stay up all night capturing the thoughts and memories in my mind, but I have over 940 miles to drive tomorrow and I should be asleep already.
One thing I must share is how much JOY I have had in sharing the past 2 weeks with all my girls, & with family. (Lindsey we have not seen in person, but have talked with by phone.)

The long drives have been filled with mixed emotions depending on what the feeling of the 'nano'-second happened to be. We have gone from ecstatic joy, to 'rip your head off' frustration in a matter of a snap of the finger.
And still...
I have enjoyed these 3 beautiful young daughters immensely.
I have found that when they are asleep I mostly see the small child they once were...



If they knew about this blog or the photos, I am certain they would be
on Jerry Springer or Oprah complaining about their horrible mother.

But this blog is for me and I love them...
Just as they are; each and every moment of their lives.
And that goes for all my children & grandchildren...

'cause that's how I roll!

YouTube Video

It's late here...
Even for Pacific time.
I should set me alarm so I don't sleep past my estimated 5 hours before we hit the road again.
The family at home in Salem has been 'holding down the fort' for 2 weeks now.
It's time to get home.

-- Post From DWNTWN's iPhone

1 comment:

Chris Ervin said...

I love the pics. They probably can't wait to sleep in their own spaces tonight.