I love this quote:
In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out.
It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being.
We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ~Albert Schweitzer
I have felt at times as if my inner fire has gone out.
And I have learned that I meet God face to face by being with certain people,
by sharing friendship with them
My inner spirit is renewed by sharing life with other human beings, others that are 'kindred spirits'.
I have been blessed to share time with two kindred spirits, two very dear friends, in the past couple of weeks.
I knew I had been missing them, but I didn't know how much until we were reunited.
There is something about real, honest, deep communication that feeds my soul and I had been missing that lately.
I feel reconnected with not just my friends, but with something more rich, more meaningful, more spirit filled by spending time with Miechelle and Krista.
I know I am loved through the family and friends that share life and love with me and these past couple of weeks have been filled with love.
I am very thankful for those people who rekindle my inner spirit!
TWO THOUGHTS ON WISDOM.
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment